Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston

Many folks who love Boston would say it's the best city in the world and who can blame them it's center to some of the most historic events in American history. Just recently it's sad to say that a new event has occurred during the Boston Marathon. Why does the news find it necessary to report things they have no knowledge of? While I like their enthusiasm, it seems to be misplaced at times. Most of the media sources I see people viewing or reading are purely there for entertainment purposes, I wouldn't even call it botched journalism.

The media is using their avenue as a podium to display their view of the world and use their influence to entice others to follow for the purpose of profit. It's amazing how well it works, and with the modern advancements in technology, we'd think people would be gaining intelligence, but what we're getting are increasingly dumber people and nonsensical children. When did we become such a place that I don't want to go outside because I hate everyone around me? I'm lost in the place I live in, it's as though I'm alone in my views and everyone closes in on me when I voice them.

I'm a federal employee and it hurts me to say so considering the outrage they continue to cause. It's no longer a decentralized managerial structure for America, it's more totalitarian every day. Does anyone see it this way? Sure they do, but they are unwilling to do anything about, I guess we just complain and move on. This my friends is called apathy, it's far too difficult to get away from this. We might have to lose a job or two, restructure our economy and possibly forfeit every penny in our pensions to do so. I think it's all worth it if everyone learns from it and pulls together to make the world a free place for our children. Cyprus did it, it's only a matter of knowing who's next, our current state of affairs is unsustainable.

We've already put a big enough burden on our children, do we really need to strangle them? When will the government decide that they know whether it's best that you live or die. Countries already do this and it would be no surprise if it was brought up in hearings in US Congress. There's only one way out of all of this, to fight for the republic we know it to be and impeach or oppose everything otherwise. It doesn't make you a terrorist, activist or conspiracy theorist if you are unhappy with the current state of your government. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it? Well it's not, and while I'd love for it to happen, there are too many people that actually agree with and follow everything the government intends.

People, it's our job to question what the government does, there is no government funded organization that regulates itself. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? I'm sure we've all heard the term "cooking the books," and that's exactly what they're doing, they can't fail.

No comments: