Friday, December 7, 2007

Pre-Writer's Cramp

It's been a long time coming, and everything has come to one moment, the momenth of truth. The before and after of writing perfection, or so it will seem. But it hasn't been about myself, but about the entire class and their development as writers. I have listeners of several natures, all consisting of internet browsers and researchers. My listeners might consist of my classmates, the instructor and whoever falls upon my blog. It's the end result that we're looking for, this epiphany that we all seem to have once or twice a year.

I've set my goals high and intend to meet them. Writing and speaking well is a first step to succeeding in this world of social interaction. Forums, chatting, seminars and meetings are what make up business and the marketplace, things no one can escape. But why stop there, education and the persuit of knowledge is what's really important, and as a final cut, my goal is a Ph.D. in Information Technology - Project Management.

Across all my texts, I've produced every relation to education, teaching or learning. All things considered, they're all related to my field: teaching. I consider my career choice an important one in the Marine Corps, and I'd like to think that I make a difference.

My texts have been formalized in essay form and because of my background they lean towards the look of a business/professional letter. We've been along for several weeks and I've discovered one simple truth; no matter how far one must go to acheive a goal, it's never impossible, one must always strive to reach it. With every outcome is a systematic step-by-step process to reach it, and each day makes the product a reality. "Carpe diem."

No comments: